July 17-18, 2015
Salt Lake City, Utah
The 2015 Neurosurgery Symposium: is a forward-looking symposium. Simulation, or virtual design, is becoming fully accepted in all fields of engineering and many fields of medicine. Alternative solutions for rebuilding tissue structure and neural control require many trial and error cases, impossible to execute on humans or animals. Even behavioral treatment involves movement of structures with modified control, some of which can be evaluated with virtual design. We expect lively discussion on the utility of these approaches.
Interested professionals may include:
- Interested in the Care and Recovery of the Voice
- Speech Language Pathologist
- Otolaryngologist (ENTs)
- Voice Scientists
The Symposium encourages the submission of abstracts for podium presentations. Please submit your abstract to firstname.lastname@example.org by March 15, 2015.
Abstract submissions for papers and posters should include:
- Abstract (less than 500 words)
- Authors (affiliations, contact information and corresponding authors)
- 1-3 Learning Objectives for the Presentation
- Indicate in the subject line whether you would prefer your presentation to be a podium or poster presentation
- Please also include in the body of the email a statement about whether or not you would be willing to present in a method that is not the preference indicated in the subject line.
Please format your submission in PDF format, Arial font, size 12 throughout.
Dinesh Chhetri, M.D., UCLA, Head and Neck
The Symposium will be held at the
Hilton Salt Lake City Center
255 South West Templ, Salt Lake City, UT 84101
A block of rooms are being held at a "Discounted Rate of $129" for this event
For more information, please contact:
National Center for Voice and Speech
136 South Main Street, Suite 320
Phone: (801) 596-2012