May 10, 2012 in News
This annual event helps increase awareness and treatment of communication disorders.
To encourage this worthwhile goal, the NCVS invites you to participate in our 1st annual
Li’l Vox COLORING CONTEST.
update: entries accepted until June 6th and voting until June 11th
Win your very own Li’l Vox clock and, if we get enough entries, a copy of Ingo R. Titze and Katherine Verdolini-Abbott’s new book: Vocology: The Science and Practice of Voice Habilitation.
How it works:
- Color your favorite picture featuring Li’l Vox (below).
- Scan or take a picture of it and post it on the NCVS Better Hearing and Speech Month Facebook page.
- Vote for yours and any other picture you like.
How to win:
- The top three ‘liked’ entries on June
16 will receive their very own Li’l Vox clock.
- Oh, and a few exceptions… due to shipping, we won’t be able to send Li’l Vox or a book to international locations. So, if you are outside the United States and happen to be one of the top ‘liked’ entries, we may ask you to provide a United States address or another means to get you the items (perhaps meet at a Voice Conference somewhere). Otherwise, your prize will just be recognition for a fine job!
But I thought you said I could win a book?
- If we get at least 50 participating individuals submitting entries, the winner will receive their choice of books by Dr. Ingo R. Titze, including his new book Vocology.
Pick your favorite, or color multiple pictures. Multiple entries are allowed, but you can only be one of the three winners.
In response to requests made by local speech therapists in schools, we have begun to design coloring pages specifically for children with various language and speech disabilities. We want to make more, so let us know if you have ideas on how to feature Li’l Vox in a coloring page.
if (WIDGETBOX) WIDGETBOX.renderWidget(‘bc9310c4-aa5d-4ced-b6c5-a78a14b5279d’);